In accordance with CDC and Maryland Department of Health guidelines, prior to being allowed in the office for your appointment you will be asked the following questions:
- Have you had a diagnosis of COVID-19 in past two weeks?
- Have you had any exposure of COVID-19 in past two weeks?
- Have you in the past two weeks or currently have
- LOSS OF TASTE/SMELL
- SORE THROAT
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- Patient is informed that they MUST always have a mask and agree to wear it
- Patient is informed that they MUST have their temperature taken. If there is a reading above 100 degrees F, the patient will be rescheduled
- Patient is informed that staff will alert them when to come to the office door. The door will be locked. Wait for someone to open the door. Please do not touch the door handle.
- Patient is informed that all waiting is in the car
- Patient is informed that only one person may accompany them. That individual may need to wait in car
- Patient is informed that social distancing is a MUST
- Patient is informed that, at any time, the above are not in compliance, patient will be asked to leave the office
- Patient is informed that the above MUST be agreed upon and signed below. If not, they are not allowed in the office.
We thank you your understanding and compliance.